Strategic Partnership Manager
Interverse is seeking to grow its team with a Strategic Partnerships Manager who will manage strategic relationships with companies operating in the Metaverse space. The person in this role will have the opportunity to work directly and independently with relevant contacts and execute on onboarding new partners into our ecosystem. In addition to working with external partners, this role will also interface and collaborate closely with our team members in Marketing, Product, Community, and Media. This is a full-time position that is fully remote.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Manage the Interverse Partner ecosystem by engaging with and account management for top strategic partners such as Metaverse Developers, XR Studios, Avatar Studios, NFT Companies, Gaming Guilds and various Blockchain Companies;
- Cultivate, nurture, and maintain deep Industry relationships including representatives, studios, networks, and talent;
- Handle partner account issue problem solving, onboarding guidance and day-to-day inbound from representatives, studios, network, and talent;
- Track, analyze and communicate industry trends;
- Operationalize and set strategy for partner integrations and co-work on strategy and goals with our product team;
- Support team projects and events (able and willing to travel internationally when needed);
- Identify new and emerging partners and discover early integration and ecosystem growth opportunities for Interverse;
- Serve as an internal advocate for partners by working with Sales, Product, and other Outreach teams.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in partnership management position;
- Preferred extensive (non-technical) knowledge of the Web3/Blockchain/Crypto/NFTs;
- Able to communicate and engage with excitement and professionalism;
- Knowledge of the Metaverse (XR) Industry and its ecosystem of players in the market;
- Experience working both independently and as a team;
- Able and willing to work remotely;
- Experienced in multi-tasking, prioritizing, working on different projects and with different partners simultaneously;
- Experience with a fast-paced work environment;
- Fluent in English;
- Organizational experience;
- Expert collaboration skills;
- Fun to work with.
What we offer:
- Salary complimented with possible NFT & Crypto allocation;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Hyper growth as an individual in a fast moving company;
- Be a key figure in an exciting new company;
- Remote, informal and highly motivated team mates;
- Working from home, no come to the office obligation;
- Travel opportunities to visit Web3 events/conferences.
Interverse is a fully remote voice and blockchain technology company headquartered in the Netherlands. After years of developing custom voice tech and AI solutions for Enterprises such as T-Mobile, Verizon & Vuzix, we now aim to build the Web3 infrastructure for voice technology.
Our first mission is to make every visit to the Metaverse feel unique, exciting and engaging by helping Metaverse Creators to populate their virtual worlds with Intelligent Non-Player Characters (iNPC) that can interact with players using our conversational AI (think of shop assistants, onboarding agents, guides, entertainers etc…).
We have an interest from 25+ metaverse creators, partnered with companies such as ReadyPlayerMe, Polygon, Avalanche and Odyssey & backed by Genblock, Chimera Capital, Compute Ventures, Deep Ventures and more.