Product Manager Marketplace
Interverse is planning on launching an NFT Marketplace to purchase and trade NFT items such as NPCs, Virtual Wearables, Gaming Season Passes and more. We are looking to add to our team a product manager that knows exactly how to optimize this digital marketplace to drive traffic and increase conversions. The ideal candidate can make data driven decisions by analyzing our user data, conducting surveys, researching the competition and keeping a close eye on market trends to improve the overall buying and trading experience. You will work closely with our product, community, marketing and design team. This is a full-time position that is fully remote.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Marketplace, strategy, management, forecasts and results. These include short and long term objectives, customer metrics and overall performance. Develop reports and reporting formats;
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, NFT drops & listings, promotions, maintenance and performance;
- Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting and functionality meets and exceeds company expectations;
- Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed;
- Manage relationships with digital agencies and external third parties in the NFT world;
- Work at both the strategic and tactical levels;
- Fun to work with
- Minimum of 2-5 years of e-commerce experience;
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency (tokenomics), NFTs, Web3, and the metaverse is a huge plus;
- Experience with E-commerce marketing and digital sales drivers with marketplace and channel advisors;
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes;
- Self-motivated and able to work alone and a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative;
- Fluent in English;
- Fun to work with.
What we offer:
- Salary complimented with possible NFT & Crypto allocation;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Hyper growth as an individual in a fast moving company;
- Be a key figure in an exciting new company;
- Remote, informal and highly motivated team mates;
- Working from home, no come to the office obligation;
- Travel opportunities to visit Web3 events/conferences;
Interverse is a fully remote voice and blockchain technology company headquartered in the Netherlands. After years of developing custom voice tech and AI solutions for Enterprises such as T-Mobile, Verizon & Vuzix, we now aim to build the Web3 infrastructure for voice technology.
Our first mission is to make every visit to the Metaverse feel unique, exciting and engaging by helping Metaverse Creators to populate their virtual worlds with Intelligent Non-Player Characters (iNPC) that can interact with players using our conversational AI (think of shop assistants, onboarding agents, guides, entertainers etc…).
We have an interest from 25+ metaverse creators, partnered with companies such as ReadyPlayerMe, Polygon, Avalanche and Odyssey & backed by Genblock, Chimera Capital, Compute Ventures, Deep Ventures and more.