Interverse is looking for a passionate and experienced Community Manager to help us on the community management front. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the communication team by working towards building and managing a super active, fun and ever-growing community. The person in this role will have the opportunity to become a key-figure in our operations by taking on the role as a true and honest spokesperson towards our community in various communication channels (Twitter, Telegram, Discord etc..). In addition to working with our community, this role will also interface and collaborate closely with our team members in Marketing, Product, Operations and Media. This is a full-time position that is fully remote.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Build a proactive community management strategy and apply best practices of online community management across channels, including reinforcing our community guidelines for users, managing individual user situations, tracking and reporting on metrics, monitoring competition, etc;
- Be our main point of contact and skilled manager within the Interverse community through Discord, Telegram & Twitter to always make sure the level of conversation and engagement is high;
- Take ownership with setting up community initiatives such as working groups, grants, meetups, and other initiatives.
- Able to vet and onboard community members that want to support and manage our project more actively with admin positions;
- Super focused on removing and blocking spammers, scammers, and other malicious individuals from our community channels to protect our company, it’s team members and our community members;
- Utilize our brand guidelines to shape written communications, translating the brand and message from high-level vision to detailed, professional-quality materials;
- Partner with Product and Engineering to communicate software releases, and other technical updates and launches to the community;
- Work closely with the marketing team to communicate new partnerships announcements, events, or news worth spreading with excitement. This includes helping our marketing team coordinate campaigns with community support.
- Able to vet and onboard scalable software solutions to support communication channels, such as Discord, Telegram, etc. (i.e. bots, scripts and other plug ins).
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence;
- Preferred extensive (non-technical) knowledge of the Web3/Blockchain/Crypto/NFTs;
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, leading an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in the metaverse + NFT space;
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Experienced in multi-tasking and communicating through various community channels;
- Able to handle trolls, scammers & spammers and remove negativity from the community;
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus);
- Fun to work with.
What we offer:
- Salary in FIAT or Crypto (or both)
- Hyper growth as an individual in a fast moving company;
- Be a key figure in an exciting new company;
- Remote, informal and highly motivated team mates;
- Travel opportunities to visit Web3 events/conferences.
Interverse is a fully remote voice and blockchain technology company headquartered in the Netherlands. After years of developing custom voice tech and AI solutions for Enterprises such as T-Mobile, Verizon & Vuzix, we now aim to build the Web3 infrastructure for voice technology.
Our first mission is to make every visit to the Metaverse feel unique, exciting and engaging by helping Metaverse Creators to populate their virtual worlds with Intelligent Non-Player Characters (iNPC) that can interact with players using our conversational AI (think of shop assistants, onboarding agents, guides, entertainers etc…).
We have an interest from 25+ metaverse creators, partnered with companies such as ReadyPlayerMe, Polygon, Avalanche and Odyssey & backed by Genblock, Chimera Capital, Compute Ventures, Deep Ventures and more.